We all want the Holidays to look like the adverts on TV, with an open log fire, everyone happy and content and all the time in the world to cook dinner with all of the trimmings, but it doesn’t always work out that way.
Instead, it can be a series of dilemmas and compromises, not to mention a time if intense pressure to fit in or just fit it all in.
Here are just a few dilemmas that you might come across:
- should you drink at the Christmas party?
- you’ve picked the secret Santa out of the hat for a colleague with who you don’t see eye to eye, what do you buy them?
- which side of the family do you visit on Christmas day?
- how do you let people know that you’ve chosen to go away for the holiday season and that it’s no reflection on them?
- how do you switch off from work and make the most of the holidays?
- it’s your first Christmas without your children, how do you cope with empty nest syndrome?
- how do you do it all?
Well help is at hand to help you Rock Your Role this Holiday season.
Just post your holiday season dilemmas to me via twitter, email, linked in or Facebook using hashtag #Xmasdilemma and I will chose the best ones to provide personalised tips, tools, and techniques to.
These solution packed videos will wing their way to you starting on 1st December, 2013. To ensure that you don’t miss these fun and informative short videos subscribe to my video channel today.
Get sending in your questions now.
ps. If you’d like your dilemmas to be anonymous, do let me know.
Jenny Garrett is the Executive Coach and founder of Reflexion Associates, a leadership and coaching consultancy. She’s also the author of Rocking Your Role, a how-to guide to success for female breadwinners.