Whoop whoop, I did it! A three day detox of drinking pure fresh juices and not logging into social media.
I am sitting here sipping my final juice and its delicious.
I am so pleased to have gone through this process.
Here’s how I benefitted from this experience
- Creative ideas and solutions have emerged without me trying to find them
- Not looking at social media provided me with space and an opportunity to slow down
- I feel really well and even more resourceful in order to support my clients
- I have felt more connected and appreciative of those around me
- Demonstrating my will power reinforced my belief that you can achieve anything you set your mind to
To him who is determined it remains only to act.
If you choose to go through a detox, here’s my advice
- Keep your diary clear – you don’t know how you’ll feel, so don’t overcommit yourself
- Take it easy on yourself even if you feel OK, as its a great opportunity to slow down
- Journal – capture your thoughts so that you can ensure that you learn from the process
- Make sure that social media isn’t the only way that clients can get hold of you
- Book in non food related treats to spoil yourself
- Stay away from food smells as much as possible – pre cook family meals or get them to eat out
- Prepare your juices in advance – my juices were freshly prepared by Sharon at Agape Cottage and I would highly recommend her
- It’s only 3 days enjoy it!
You can find out about Day 1 and Day 2 to follow my journey, and view this mornings video here
I am Jenny Garrett, Executive Coach, founder of Reflexion Associates, a leadership and coaching consultancy and author or Rocking Your Role – the how to guide to success for female breadwinners. Find out more about me, my programmes, speaking engagements and training at rockingyourrole.com