Any budding, or established designers or artists out there?
We are running a t-shirt competition for anyone age 16 and over to encourage and celebrate their creativity. All you have to do is come up with your own t-shirt design. The winner will have their designs printed on a t-shirt, that will be sold on RockingYourRole.com. Plus, the winner’s charity of choice will receive a donation of £100.
Your design must be suitable for a woman’s v neck t-shirt and must in some way incorporate the existing Rocking Your Role brand and the theme of celebrating 21st Century women juggling their many roles in life.
The best five designs will be chosen after Friday 24th May and they will go on the RockingYourRole.com website for a public vote on Wednesday 29th May.
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th June.
(T-Shirt colour will be: Red/Black/White)
*Use any colour for the t-shirt template.
A Design template is featured below
You decide where you would like your design to go
It can feature on the front, back and /or sleeve
*this is the example of t-shirt template
-Anyone over 16 years old can join this contest.
-Participants must ‘Like’ our facebook fan-page or follow our twitter.
-1 participant can send only 1 design.
-Winner will be chosen by voting system and admins decision.
-A winner will receive 1 free t-shirt of their own design and a complimentary Rocking & Shocking Session
-Deadline is on Friday 24th May 11.59pm GMT
– Although you will be submitting your art at a lower resolution – 72 dpi (dots per inch) for web – you will want to create your art at 300 dpi, with a max size of 17″ wide by 21″ tall. If you win, we will request the high resolution version.
– Two images must be submitted: a 150×150 px thumbnail of your design, and a main display image which should be exactly 900 pixels wide and 533 pixels tall
– The main image submission may be in JPG, GIF, and PNG format.
– Send us your design at: email@example.com
These rules apply to the RockingYourRole.com 2013 T-shirt design competition (“Competition”).
- The promoter of the Competition is the Reflexion Associates (the “Promoter”). Our address is 560 High Street, Leytonstone, E11 3DH..
- All entrants must be 16 years of age or over at the date of entry.
- To enter the prize draw, submit your design by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entry per person will be accepted. Please include the charity you would donate the £100 to and reasons for the choice of this charity.
- The closing date for entries to this draw is midnight on Friday 24th May 11.59pm GMT. Voting will begin on the Wednesday 29th May and the winner will be announced on Wednesday 5th June.
- NO PURCHASE OF ANY SORT IS NECESSARY to enter the Competition.
- You must ensure that your T-shirt design is original, that it was created by you and that it does not infringe the copyright, trade mark or other right that may be owned by a third party. Entries may be rejected in the sole discretion of the Promoter including without limitation for reasons of obscenity, defamation, invasion of privacy or in the event that the Promoter deems the entry uploaded to be in anyway inappropriate.
- The top entries will be put on our website and the design with the highest votes will win.
- The winner will win £100 to donate to the charity of their choice, it must be a registered charity with a valid registered charity number. The winner will also receive a t-shirt with their design printed on it professionally.
- The result of the vote will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The voting system has been designed to be as robust as possible but should there be any technical errors RockingYourRole.com will be in no way liable. In the event of an error with the voting system we, RockingYourRole.com, will select a winner at random