As soon as I saw this venue I fell in love with it and knew that it would be ideal for my Women’s Leadership Success Programme taking place on 4th March, 2013.
Maybe it was the plump red leather chairs or the intimate yet decadent atmosphere. One thing is for certain when women invest in themselves for a day, they should be comfortable and well looked after and I know they will be.
I am delighted to say that the programme is sold out, we limit it to 8 participants, but actually have 9 on this occasion!
If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, we will advise you of when the next programme will take place. I am looking at dates, but is likely to be around June time.
Here’s what you’ll be missing this time:
- 9am Welcome and Intro Jenny Garrett
- Being Guilt-Free Amber Khan
- Break 10.45am
- 11am Life -Style Management Joanna Pieters
- Intro Rocking Your Role process Jenny Garrett
- 1pm Lunch
- 2pm Money Management Andrew Priestley
- 2.45pm Self – Leadership Jenny Garrett
- 3.30pm Break
- Creative Solutions Jenny Garrett
- Action Planning Jenny Garrett
- 5pm Close
and the women who attend will come away with:
- Increased Confidence in their ability to cope and succeed
- Freedom from the shackles of guilt, resentment and shame
- Improved sense of psychological, physical and spiritual Well-Being
- Sense of Direction and Purpose
- Community and Belonging through the Support of the group
- An ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) certificate
I know that this wonderful environment will contribute to making all that happen, alongside expert facilitation and knowledge.