Work & life navigation for trailblazing women
Are you serious about actually making a change in your career, life or business?
“Rocking Your Role” sets out to go beneath the surface of what it means to be a Female Breadwinner. The book doesn’t only provide practical tips and case studies, but is a ‘how to’ in the form of tried and tested transformational activities and reflections to guide you to success. Men and women have found it an insightful read for the modern family to craft the life they want.
Women often face life’s challenges in silence, such as: guilt, managing money, society’s assumptions, family life, career and life balance.
I want you to move from juggling and struggling to rocking your many roles in life so that you:
- Live in a state of contentment, happiness and abundance.
- Feel truly present at work and in your family roles.
- Have ‘me’ time.
- Feel that you have choices.
- Feel that you can share the responsibility and it’s not all down to you.
- Feel guilt-free.
Maybe you’d like to grow your confidence and overcome your fear of failure, financial worries, guilt, not being liked or not knowing enough?
Reading Rocking Your Role will help you succeed if:
- You are serious about making a change in your career or personal life.
- You would like to build your confidence and overcome the fears that hold you back.
- Gaining a promotion or new role that plays to your strengths and potential is important to you.
- You want to be an authentic, inspiring, adaptive leader who truly sees the big picture and brings others with you.
- Starting or growing your own business, non-profit, social enterprise or portfolio career is your goal.
- You want to focus on Work AND Life.
What other resources and support does Jenny offer?
I have been asked for more by people who have read my book, and in response I have created ways that you can connect with me to support, challenge, walk-beside and share your path to Rocking Your Role in life and work. These are:
If you’d like some support but you’re not sure what would suit you best, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.